Schedules of courses offered by the Department of Library and Information Science can be found on this page.
Notes re Fall 2022 Schedule
- Comps will be held October 14-17
- LSC 527/327 will be synchronous meetings via Zoom on Monday at 5:10 – 7:40 pm.
- LSC-555/255 will be synchronous meetings via Zoom on Thursday.
- LSC 565 Data on the Web will be synchronous meetings via Zoom on Thursday at 5:10 – 7:40 pm.
- LSC 577 will be synchronous meetings via Zoom on Wed. 5:10 – 7:40 pm.
- LSC 830 Legal Research will have synchronous meetings via Zoom on Thursday at 6 pm – 8:30 pm.
Notes re Spring 2023 Schedule
- Important dates
- Jan. 9 – Opening of Classes
- Jan. 20 – Add/Drop (including comps)
- March 17-20 - COMPS Exam
- LSC 553, LSC555, LSC635, LSC650 & LSC872 are asynchronous meaning that there is no class meeting designated. Instructors will communicate with you about course logistics via a course Blackboard site.
- LSC557, LSC563, LSC606, LSC881, LSC839, LSC850 will be synchronous meetings via Zoom on a weekday. Please confirm a class meeting day and time to attend. Instructors of LSC850 and LSC563 may offer a few in-person class meetings on campus if necessary.
- LSC647 will be on campus (Hannan #134). Sarah Stauderman, Deputy Director of Preservation Programs at NARA, will be an instructor. The course would have a few site visits during a semester.