Schedules of courses offered by the Department of Library and Information Science can be found on this page.
Notes re Summer 2020 Schedule
- LSC 884, Copyright & Licensing Institute, will be held August 3-7, 2020. Some sessions will bel online
- LSC 887, Federal Library Resources Institute, will be held July 27-31, 2020
- LSC 551, originally scheduled for Monday evening will be held online
- Comprehensive exam (July 17-20). You must meet with your advisor before enrolling in comps. (LSC 698A is if you are taking classes and comps the same term; LSC 698B is if you are enrolling in comps but not taking any classes.) Add/drop for comps is May 21. For details, see https://lis.catholic.edu/academics/courses/comprehensive-exams/
- LSC 645, History of the Book, will be held synchronously online Mondays & Wednesdays, 6:00 - 9:10 PM, June 1 through July 15, 2020. No class will be held week of July 6.
- LSC 637, Government Data & Information, will meet synchronously online Tuesdays from 5:30 - 8:30 PM and Saturdays from 9AM - 12noon.